What are cookies?
A so-called “cookie” is a small text file placed on your computer, mobile phone, or other device when you visit a website, for the purpose of helping website providers to recognize your device the next time you visit their website.
We use mainly Essential Cookies and Performance Cookies. Essential Cookies refer to cookies necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off. If Essential Cookies are blocked, the website will not work properly with a computer or other device. Performance Cookies refer to cookies that allow the company to measure and improve the performance of its website by counting visits, return visits and providing it with information about the most visited webpages. For more information, we use the following types of cookies for the purposes explained in this chart:
The company adopted internal CFT controls and make undefended decisions regarding CFT matters supersedes any business, strategic or other operating task.
Cookie Type Purpose
Essential / Operational
These cookies are necessary to allow us to operate MONETAHAWK as you have requested. For example, they help us recognize what type of subscriber you are and then provide you with services accordingly. Essential Cookies are exempt from the consent requirement. Consent is not required if the cookie is: Used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication; or Strictly necessary in order to provide an information society service explicitly requested by the user or subscriber.
Performance / Analytics
We use these cookies to analyse how MONETAHAWK is accessed, is used, or is performing. We use this information to maintain, operate, and continually improve the MONETAHAWK.
These cookies let us operate certain functions of the MONETAHAWK in line with the choices you make. These cookies mean that when you continue to use or come back to the MONETAHAWK, we can provide you with our services as you have asked for them to be provided, such as knowing your username, remembering how you have customised our services, and reminding you of content you have enjoyed.
Targeting / advertising
We use these cookies to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests. The information may also be used for frequency capping purposes (e.g., to ensure we do not display the same advertisement to you repeatedly) and to help us regulate the advertisements you receive and measure their effectiveness.
Ads We work with web publishers, advertising networks, and service providers to deliver MONETAHAWK ads on other web sites and services. Cookies may be used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests on other web sites and services and to regulate the advertisements you receive and measure their effectiveness.
Why MONETAHAWK uses cookie?
We use these technologies for the following purposes:
- to recognize you as a MONETAHAWK user;
- to enable you to use and access MONETAHAWK platform and the services;
- to enable, facilitate and streamline the functioning of and your access to MONETAHAWK platform;
- to better understand how you navigate through and interact with MONETAHAWK platform and to improve MONETAHAWK platform;
- to collect information about your browsing habits in order to make marketing campaigns relevant to you and your interests;
- to monitor and analyze the performance, operation, and effectiveness of MONETAHAWK platform;
- to enforce legal agreements that govern use of MONETAHAWK platform;
- to process your transaction or detect the action of money laundry and/or terrorist financing;;
- for purposes of our own customer support, analytics, research, product development, and regulatory compliance.;